Thursday, December 24, 2015

We Are a Non-Profit Organization!



Hello. I'm Hailey. I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, and a mother. I am also a college rape survivor. When I was raped I didn't know what to do, where to go or even the proper definitions for what occurred. I want to do whatever I can so that we have the resources and information we need to heal. That is why I created Helping SAVE, to help others as we heal together.

I am very excited to announce that Helping SAVE is now a non-profit organization! We are working on creating a website and other resources to be unveiled soon. Thank you for all of your support as we strive to help as many survivors as we can to find healing from sexual trauma and abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to publish or not publish comments based on its tone or content. We can all be kind while being honest.