Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Different Types of Abuse

Growing up I was only aware that one type of abuse existed, physical abuse in the form of hitting or beatings. I had no idea about the multiple other forms and as such some became an everyday normal. I felt inside it wasn't right, but the people around me instigated or supported it. I didn't have the knowledge to get help or defend myself until much later on in life. Abuse is never okay. I know it's my fault when I yell at my kids our of anger. The issue is me, they don't deserve to be treated that way. It's my problem that I work hard every day to overcome. So let's all really understand what is not acceptable behavior towards another, and that we deserve to be treated better.



What do you think of our chart. Are we missing anything? What stood out to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to publish or not publish comments based on its tone or content. We can all be kind while being honest.