Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Help Us Raise $400!


I am filing the paperwork to become an official non-profit organization and just need to pay the last fees. We are so close to officially moving forward with our efforts to provide free healing classes and other resources to sexual assault and abuse victims. Heavenly Father loves all of His children and I want to do my best to help others like me trying to heal.

My friend Jackie is a Mary Kay Sales Director and she has offered to donate ALL of her proceeds towards the fees. She is not taking any profit! We just need to collect $866 in orders...which will be a $400 profit (after sales tax) by the end of January.

Do me a favor? Check your bathroom cupboard! What are you running low on? Eye make-up remover? Is your mascara more than 2 months old? Need a new lipstick or two? What about the amazing skinvigorate (similar to clairsonic but a much lower price!) Cleanser? Satin hands? Gifts?

You can order here. Just mention my name (Hailey) when you checkout. Or go to www.marykay.com/jsarager

I am so grateful to Jackie for creating this opportunity to raise the money we need to finish the papers and officially become a full non-profit corporation! My family has donated financially as much as we can towards this and we cannot afford this last fee, but I KNOW as a team we can make this happen. Thank you for being a part of making my dream come true!

Note: If you'd like to donate money directly to Helping SAVE you can through the paypal link on this blog or on our website HelpingSAVE.org by clicking the "Donate" button. 


Thank you!!!
Hailey

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to publish or not publish comments based on its tone or content. We can all be kind while being honest.