Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Activity Suggestion: Take a Bath with Essential Oils

I hate baths. I always have. I think a part of it was that I was never relaxed. My mind was going everywhere, it just seemed like a waste of time. Recently I have changed my mind though. With the help of anti-anxiety medication my mind isn't always in fight or flight mode. I can sit. I can relax.

My new favorite way to relax before bed is a bath with Epsom Salts and a few drops of Serenity from DoTerra. I can feel the tenseness in my body flow away and I can just be at peace. It's really amazing. And after my first bath with it I knew I needed more and have decided to be a consultant as I see the wonderful help these oils have been for me. My favorite scents from DoTerra that I have used to help me:

Serenity - For in my bath to create a time of peace and relaxation
Vetiver - When I am extremely anxious I smell it and put some behind my ears to calm down
Whisper - I like the smell of this one, and it helps calm me down

Do you use essential oils? Which ones help you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to publish or not publish comments based on its tone or content. We can all be kind while being honest.